The Living Arts and Science Center can arrange for private or semi-private lessons to be taught by one of our staff of teachers. Just call or email with your request, and we will pass your information to the teacher or teachers most qualified to handle it.
One of those teachers, based on availability, will contact you. Note: We may not always have the teacher required or the availability for your needs, but we can usually find teachers for most requests.
Per hour $40.00 (Member) $50.00 (Non-Member)
Semi Private Lessons
Per hour $60.00 (Member) $70.00 (Non-Member) for 2 students*
Per hour $75.00 (M) $85.00 (NM) for three students*
*Semi Private lessons must be attended by the same students at each lesson, no substitutes please.
- Use of a classroom during the lesson
- All materials needed for the lesson (unless more costly materials are required)
- Teacher Fee
Important LASC Lesson Policies
- Students must be willing and ready to focus on the lesson for 1 hour and willing to complete any assignments.
- Lessons must be scheduled with the teacher during our regular hours. (No day-time or Sat. lessons in the summer).
- Scheduled lessons must be paid for in advance. Credit card can be used to guarantee the time.
- Notify the teacher and LASC at least 24hr. in advance of any cancellation or you will be charged for the lesson.
- After the first lesson you are required to schedule the next lessons and pay in advance for the number of lessons you have scheduled.
If after reading this information, you would like to schedule a lesson, please call (859) 252-5222 with your availability and teacher preference (Teacher BIOs can be found under “CLASSES” at www.LASCLEX.org ). We will pass your information on to the teacher and he or she will contact you. If the teacher you want to work with is unavailable we will offer alternative instructors for you to choose from.