If you have any questions about guidelines or policies please call for clarification. A completed Emergency Contact and Medical Information Form must be given to the LASC on the first day if we do not have one on file.
- 1. All children must be signed in and out of their classroom by their caregiver. Students may not be dropped off outside. Make sure to let us know who will be transporting your student on the Emergency Contact Form. If anyone other than the persons listed are to pick up the student, we will need a signed, written letter giving them permission beforehand.
- 2. Parents/caretakers may not remain in the classrooms or in the upstairs hall during the child’s class. Parents are welcome browse the galleries, gift shop, LASC grounds, or to wait downstairs in the Discovery Center Attrium.
- 3. Each student must have an updated Emergency Contact Form on file at the LASC. The form can be filled out and submitted here.
- 4. Students should not arrive more than 15 minutes before the start of class.
- 5. Three-hour classes have a break-time. Send a snack/drink for this time.
- 6. To avoid injury on stairs and outdoors, students must wear sturdy, closed-toe shoes (No flip-flops or sandals).
- 7. Art can be messy! Children should also wear comfortable, older clothes.
- 8. Students may not attend class with electronic games, cell phones or personal toys unless specifically requested by the teacher.
- 9. The LASC can not be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal student property.
- 10. The LASC reserves the right to remove disruptive students from class. If the LASC requests that the child leave the class, parents or caretakers must be available to pick-up the child.
- 11. If, due to disruptive behavior, a student does not complete a class, no tuition refunds will be issued.
If you have any questions, please call 859-252-5222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the Cancellation policies below.
Registration and Cancellation Policies
*Before enrolling your child in any classes or programs, please be sure they are ready and willing to participate cooperatively in a creative learning environment. We encourage you to select classes that are appealing to your child.
- 1. You may register online! Go to the classes tab above to see all our classes and register. Or, you may also register by phone.
- 2. Payment online is by credit card only. Your card will be charged immediately upon your on-line registration. We can no longer hold space with a credit card awaiting check or cash.
- 3. You may pay by check or credit card via mailed in registrations, or pay by credit card for fax or phoned-in registrations. We can no longer hold space with a credit card awaiting check or cash payment.
- 4. A $5 fee will be charged for each transaction (registration) and is non-refundable.
- 5. Your registration is guaranteed when the LASC receives payment via MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or by check or cash.
- 6. Upon registration, parents/students will be sent a confirmation and an emergency contact form that can be filled out and submitted here prior to your class.
- 7. The member price is the discounted price for LASC members. You may join or renew your membership online here or call the LASC. Be sure to check your membership status to receive your discount.
- 8. To receive a full refund (excluding $5 transaction fee), cancellations must be made at least seven days before the first day of the class. No refunds will be given after this deadline.
- 9. To receive a class credit, cancellations must be made prior to 4 pm on the Wednesday before the start of the class.
- 10. Students registered for morning and afternoon classes will automatically be included in the supervised lunch program. Students must provide their own sack lunch.
- 11. Class size is set at 12 students unless indicated otherwise in the class description.
- 12. The LASC reserves the right to cancel any class that does not meet minimum enrollment.
If you have any questions, please call 859-252-5222 or email us at: email@example.com.
Living Arts & Science Center
362 N. Martin Luther King Blvd.
Lexington, KY 40508